Account Manager (Mandarin speaker) – TMGM
Your Role – Account Manager (Mandarin speaker) – TMGM
As the Account Manager, you must be a go-getter. Your key responsibility is focusing on business growth by providing excellence in customer service and needs-based selling.
Your responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- Assist in driving the sales for TMGM’s products and services
- Provide clients with exceptional service on all communication channels
- Ability to identify and generate client pipelines on your own
- Build and maintain relationships with new clients
- Work towards specific KPI
- Consistently take initiative to learn about the markets, FX industry and new TMGM platforms and products
- Consistently achieve team and individual metrics
Requirements for Account Manager (Mandarin speaker) Position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in FX and CFD
- Willing to learn practical financial knowledge and professional skills
- Open, positive and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to provide exceptional and consistent customer service
- Confident with systems including Microsoft Office suite and CRMs
- Able to multi-task, determine priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment
- Attention to detail, accurate, responsible, independent, initiative, customer-oriented
- Adaptive to change with high tolerance to stressful interactions
- Be hungry to start a rewarding career
What we offer
- Generous salary packages and a commission structure to reward your success
- Truly UNCAPPED COMMISSION potential
- Sydney CBD location with WORK HARD, PLAY HARD culture
- Ongoing training and support
- Various development paths to unlock your potential.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Account Manager (Mandarin speaker) – TMGM Why work for TMGM?
We’re driven by the vision of building the best CFD trading platform. We hire the world’s best innovators and forward-thinkers to do it, with lucrative perks and growth opportunities at every level.
Fostering a collaborative, open environment that’s conducive to employee success is the #1 priority at TMGM.
Travel The World
With international offices that span 3 continents, in the world’s greatest cities, a career at TMGM takes you places.
We value your growth as much as we do ours, so we include educational and career growth opportunities at every level.
We believe building a great company happens by hiring great people. Our employees’ job satisfaction always comes first.
We offer revenue share opportunities for the right people, allowing our employees to share in company success.
Our worldwide team means you’ll work with others from all over the globe and gain international experience.
At TMGM, we aim to provide you with the best trading conditions, powered by both industry-leading and cutting edge innovative platforms. Our R&D efforts constantly push the boundaries of liquidity and usability to empower you to benefit from a truly exceptional trading environment.
Where it all started
The founding members of TMGM spent their early days doing what they do best: Trading. It was through this experience that they found what obstacles traders were facing while trading, roadblocks and pain points that the industry was simply not solving. Driven by the desire to solve these problems for fellow traders, they went forth to search for a solution.
The solution presented itself in the form of TMGM: a company genuinely built by traders, for traders, with a vision to not only solve their current problems – but to always be one step ahead innovating solutions for their clients.
MGM Group Offices
Sydney Office – Level 28, One International Tower, 100 Barangaroo Avenue, 2000 Sydney NSW, Australia
Melbourne Office – Level 7/460 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Adelaide Office -Ground Floor, 60 Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Canberra Office -Level 5, 1 Farrell Place, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
Taiwan Office – Shizheng North 2nd Road, Xitun District, Taichung City, Taiwan, R.O.C
Auckland Office – 151 Queen Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010. New Zealand