Polish Customer Relationship Officer – Forex Trading – Limassol – Cyprus
This well-established and ambitious globally regulated (including CySEC) CFD and Forex Broker with Head Quarters in Australia and further offices internationally, is seeking a Customer Relationship Officer to join their growing team in Limassol. The successful candidate will ideally have proven experience in sales within a FX company and needs to be fluent in English and Polish.
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied role and be overseen by and mentored by a team of industry professionals with years of industry experience. The company offers continuous personal development and a dynamic working environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicating with clients and providing answers to customers by identifying problems and assisting with incoming trade and product queries by telephone, email and live chat
- Assist with the on-boarding and conversion of leads to active clients
- Developing the country, territory, or region you have been assigned to
- Reactivate old clients
- Educate clients on how to trade financial assets
- Educate clients on what is happening in the financial markets
- Being proactive in contacting clients by telephone and email to promote the company’s products and services
- Assisting with incoming queries from all prospects and clients by telephone and email
- Entering and maintaining detailed and accurate records on the company’s systems
- Achieving key performance indicators
- Organizing and managing your workflow
- Native/Fluent in English and Polish is essential
- At least 6 months of experience in a sales forex position preferred but not essential
- A broad understanding of financial markets and trading, preferably with foreign exchange
- Client focused with excellent customer service skills
- The ability to influence and persuade a mutually beneficial outcome for the company and the client.
- Excellent communication and written skills as well as attention to detail
- You should be dynamic, self-motivated and competitive, with a strong desire to succeed
- You should work well independently as well as in a team
- Willing and flexible enough to work shifts to provide coverage for your territory when required
- Competitive remuneration package and Health Insurance following probation period.
The post Customer Relationship Officer – Polish appeared first on FP Markets.