Partnerships Development Manager
FXCC, a leading Forex Trading Company based in Limassol, announces its new opening for Partnership Department. We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our team in the role of Partnerships Development Manager.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a solid background/work experience within a sales environment, specifically related to handling partnerships (Affiliates / IBs).
In addition, the candidate should be a team player who works well under pressure and can coordinate work between several departments/individuals simultaneously and successfully.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Optimise all aspects of FXCC’s partnership program (Affiliates & IBs) through established and new networks;
- Manage partners relations, communication and recruitment;
- Implement initiatives that enhance partners’ productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI;
- Communicate with partners, answering inquiries about FXCC’s partner’s program and best practices via email and telephone;
- Evaluate and optimise partners’ offerings on an individual and general basis;
- Manage, monitor and analyse partners on a daily basis to optimise partner’s activities and aggressively drive sales and program efficiencies;
- Run well-conceived marketing tests to help optimise partner’s sales and retention;
- Provide solutions and assistance to partners and motivate them to provide maximum exposure and revenues;
- Continuously research and analyse offerings industrywide and present recommendations for improvements and/or new ideas/promotions;
- Supervise products, payments solutions and communications
- Minimum two years of work experience in a sales environment, specifically Forex partnerships (Affiliates & IBS);
- Strong sales, negotiation, analytical and implementation skills;
- Marketing skills (creating newsletters, promotions, notifications, etc.);
- Fluent English in written and oral communication skills. Any additional language is an advantage.
- Ability to understand and verbalise technical language involved in partnership implementation;
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills;
- A keen sense for building a solid external sales force;
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated with strong leadership skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Knowledge of MetaTrader 4 & CRM.
Package Offered by FXCC
- Competitive monthly salary commensurate with experience;
- Plus Excellent monthly commissions;
- Health insurance;
- Paid vacation days.
- 13th salary
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
English; Arabic; Chinese; French; Hindi; Russian; Spanish
All CVs are strictly confidential and must be sent to [email protected]