Forex & CFD Broker
This well-established and ambitious Forex & CFD broker is expanding globally and is currently looking to recruit a full-time Marketing Manager to focus on marketing in Chinese-speaking territories.
With offices internationally, the company is seeking a talented candidate with proven top-level marketing experience to join its well-established but rapidly expanding global team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Chinese-speaking marketing strategy and budget to drive the company’s expansion via a wide range of digital marketing channels including SEM/SEO, PPC, ASO, social media, affiliate marketing and email marketing as well as through traditional marketing channels.
- Design and oversight of all aspects of digital marketing campaigns with an emphasis on multi-channel paid digital media (search & display) including re-targeting.
- Developing and implementing effective SEO strategies and managing onsite and offsite optimization projects.
- Use data analytics and reporting methods to performance-monitor digital campaigns and track results to maximise efficiency of campaigns.
- Develop and manage monthly and annual marketing plan and budgets to ensure that resources are used efficiently to help achieve business targets.
- Develop the customer experience and journey across all channels and digital touch points and manage social media accounts and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Maintain and manage the company’s Chinese website and portal.
- Manage and monitor external agencies (e.g. SEO/PPC) to deliver exceptional results.
- Ensure that high-quality services are delivered effectively, efficiently and consistently and create campaign reviews and recommendations/learnings for future execution.
- Enforce prudent approach to the regulatory framework and compliance as per the company policies, ethos and ethics and meet internal standards set by the relevant bodies without compromising on quality.
- Motivating and leading the team to work with genuine commitment and to achieve the specific targets of the business.
- Ensure staffing levels are maintained to complete all aspects of the company’s marketing strategy and if required, recruitment and selection of new members for the marketing team.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts to drive growth into new global markets keeping up with the latest trends within the digital and social media landscape and carrying out competitor analysis to ensure competitiveness of the company strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or high-level of combination of education and experience. Degree in Marketing, Communications or related fields preferred.
- Deep understanding of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEM/SEO, PPC (Baidu and Wechat), ASO, social media, affiliate marketing and email marketing.
- Proven digital marketing experience in managing a multi-skilled team, budgets and large-scale projects with an emphasis on paid digital media and multi-channel global campaigns including retargeting.
- Skilled in time management and ability to focus and drive to meet goals, tight deadlines and manage a demanding workload.
- Ability to manage, write and edit content across various digital platforms. EDMs and blog posts
- Problem-solving and ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Up-to-date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Mandarin both oral and written.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, and bonuses continuous personal development and a friendly working environment.
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected].
All CVs will be handled with strict confidentiality. Due to a high volume of applications expected, we will be responding only to those applicants who will be invited for interview.
The post China – Marketing Manager appeared first on FP Markets.